Wednesday 7 August 2024

So Swirly Embossing Folder

 Welcome again,

I have made my own “designer paper” for the background of this card, using the So Swirly Embossing Folder (#163791) and heat embossing with Gold Wow! Embossing powder (#165678).




I added VersaMark (#102283) to the inside of the front of the embossing folder, then embossed a piece of Very Vanilla card (#106550). I added the Gold embossing powder to the card and set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). As this is a large embossing folder I used a piece of card the same size as the folder so I had plenty of area to punch the pieces with the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch (#162888).

I attached the punched pieces to a piece of Basic Black card (#121688) measuring 9x13.4cm. The hexagons overlapping the edges were cut off level to the black card. I then used another piece of Basic Black card measuring 9.5cmx13.9cm to matt the card. I found this the easiest way to get the edges cut evenly and still have the black all the way around the outside. The cardfront was then attached to the Very Vanilla base card.

The flower from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set (#161140) and the sentiment from the Cheerful Daisies stamp set (#161290) were stamped with Real Red ink (#147084). I did this with the Stamparatus. After cleaning the stamp and not moving the card or stamp, I re-inked with VersaMark, then added Clear Wow! Embossing Powder (#165679). This was set with the Heat Tool.

The leaves from the Irresistible Blooms stamp set were stamped and embossed in the same way, using Pretty Peacock ink (#150083) and Lost Lagoon ink (#161678). The flower and leaves were cut with the Irresistible Blooms dies (#161149).

The sentiment was cut with a Cheerful Daisies die (#161296). The flower, sentiment and Pretty Peacock leaves were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and I used Mini Glue Dots (#103683) to attach the Lost Lagoon leaves.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 



https://www.stampinup.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment