Saturday 5 January 2019

Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper

Welcome,

I think I will have to call this Butterfly week as I have another card with butterflies. Yes I do love butterflies!!! So I am enjoying making cards with all the new butterfly products.






This is a z-fold card. The finished size is still the normal 14.9 x 10.5cm. The base card is Whisper White (#106549) and the coloured card is Lemon Lime Twist (#144250). I cut the A4  Whisper White card longways at 10.5cm, then scored at 14.9 and 22cm. The Lemon Lime Twist is 27cm x 8cm and scored at 12.5 and 20cm. The Designer Series Paper is a free product from Sale-a-bration- it is the Botanical Butterfly DSP (#149622). The single butterfly is from the same pack of Designer Series Paper and punched with the Butterfly Duet Punch (#148523). This punch co-ordinates with this DSP as well as the Butterfly Gala stamp set (#148580). (I haven’t used this stamp set on this card). I embossed the base card with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#147906). This embossing folder has been carried over from the Holiday catalogue so is still available to purchase. The sentiment is from Still Night stamp set, (now retired) and stamped with Lemon Lime Twist ink (#147145). I used the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (#148551) to cut the sentiment, then attached it to a piece of Lemon Lime Twist card which was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). The Lemon Lime twist card is attached to the base card at each end.


Enjoy your day, whatever you are doing.



No comments:

Post a Comment