Thursday 3 January 2019

Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies

Hello and Happy New Year,

I hope you all had a relaxing Christmas and New Year, ready for a fantastic year ahead. I had a busy but lovely Christmas & New Year with Family. It’s great to have all the family together at this time of year.

Today the new Occasions catalogue and Sale-a-bration has begun and there are so many gorgeous products in both these catalogues. During Sale-a-bration, (till 31st March 2019) you can receive free products with each $90 order, or if you host a qualifying party or join my team. If you want any more information on any of these, please contact me. Who doesn’t like free products!!

Anyone who loves butterflies, like me, will just love the gorgeous stamps, Designer Series Papers and thinlits in these catalogues. On this card today I have cut the butterflies using the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies (#148536). 






These 5 butterflies are all cut with one die, but they can also be cut off easily and used individually. There are 2 dies, so you can use 2 layers, and aren’t they effective. You could also use just one layer, so there are so many possibilities. The base layer I cut from the Grapefruit Grove Foil Sheet which is available from Sale-a-bration. This is in the Grapefruit Grove & Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets (#149712). This Grapefruit Grove foil has a beautiful rainbow effect, depending on the light. After cutting these butterflies, I embossed the foil with the Subtles Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#143706).  For the top layer I used Basic Black card (#121688). I had applied the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) before cutting each of these. This is an easel card, so the base card is Very Vanilla (#106550) with Grapefruit Grove (#146995). I embossed the Very Vanilla card front with the Lace Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (#148530). The Designer Series Paper on the base is from Nature’s Poem (#146338). The sentiments are both from the Butterfly Gala stamp set (#148580) and stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (#132708). Both are cut with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies (#148551), then attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

I am going to enjoy playing with these dies, so there will be lots of cards using them.

Have a great day.





1 comment: