Thursday 18 February 2021

Brilliant Wings Dies

Hello friends,

I couldn’t resist making another card using the Brilliant Wings Dies (#155523).




There are 3 dies in the set that aren’t butterflies and I have used them on the background. This paper is from the Butterfly Bijou 6”x6” Designer Series Paper (#156824) which will be available from 2nd March along with the rest of the Butterfly Bouquet suite. I attached the DSP to a piece of Calypso Coral card (#124392) then this was attached to the Very Vanilla base card (#106550).

There is one die that includes 6 different butterflies which will cut the stamped butterfly images. The butterflies are cut separately using this die. 





I cut one of these butterflies from Gold Foil Sheet (#132622) for the base butterfly. Then there is a die to cut the detailed butterfly in the same shape which I cut from Calypso Coral card. This was attached to the Gold butterfly using Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I added Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) for some shimmer to the detailed butterfly.

“Celebrate” is from the Many Mates stamp set (#152633) and stamped with Calypso Coral ink (#147101). I cut this with the Messages die (#154510). Although this die co-ordinates with the Many Messages stamp set, I use it for a variety of sentiments.

Stampin’ Dimensionals were used to attach the sentiment to the card and I added the Gilded Gems (#152478) to the butterfly and sentiment.

Have a great day!!

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment