Saturday 6 February 2021

Dragonfly Garden Bundle

Hi again my stamping friends,

I love when you can mix and match a variety of products, which I have done on today’s cards.




The 2 cards are basically the same but on one I only put one piece of the white card on top of the Designer Series Paper, used a different ribbon and sentiment and used an embossing folder on one of the white pieces of card.

I cut a piece of Basic White card (#159228) with 2 of the Curvy Dies (#154319). On the 2nd card I dry embossed the white card with one of the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders (#153126).  The white card was then attached to the Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper (#157613), which is part of the free product from Sale-a-bration. This is in a bundle with the Berry Blessings stamp set. 

The DSP was attached to the Rich Razzleberry card (#119981). The ribbon on the 1st card is Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon (#144213). I coloured this with a Sponge Dauber (#133773) and Rich Razzleberry ink (#147091) before wrapping around the card. The Purple Posy ribbon from Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack (#152468) was used on the 2nd card.

Both sentiments are from the Many Mates stamp set (#152633) and stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink. I used the Stitched Nested Labels dies (#149638) to cut the sentiment and the Rich Razzleberry card under the sentiment. This was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430),
I stamped the dragonfly from the Dragonfly Garden stamp set (#154411) using VersaMark (#102283), sprinkled with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#109129), then heat set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). The dragonfly was coloured with Stampin’ Blends - Rich Razzleberry (#154898) and Purple Posy (#154896), then punched with the Dragonflies Punch (#154240). I also punched another butterfly from Rich Razzleberry card. This was attached to the card and the coloured dragonfly was attached on top with Stampin Dimensionals. I slightly offset the dragonflies so you could see some of the colour from the bottom dragonfly. When I attach the dragonflies I usually only have the Dimensionals under the middle of the body, so you can curve the wings up slightly and it also allows you to see the coloured dragonfly underneath.

To finish the card I added some Pearl Basic Jewels (#144219).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”







No comments:

Post a Comment