Wednesday 17 February 2021

Butterfly Bouquet

Hi friends,

Here is a sneak peak of a new product that will be in the next Annual Catalogue but will be available in an early release from 2nd March. As you know I love butterflies so this set is going to feature on a lot of cards.




The Beautiful Bouquet Suite includes a stamp set, dies and designer paper. I have just used some of the dies from the Brilliant Wings Dies (#155523).
I cut the butterflies from Basic White card (#159228) and the lines at the bottom of the card are also created using a die from the Brilliant Wings. I attached the White card that had the butterflies cut from, to the Gorgeous Grape card (#147011) and this was attached to the Basic White base card.
Using a Blending Brush (#153611) I lightly coloured the wings of the butterflies with Highland Heather ink (#147103). Then I attached the butterflies with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). I used the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush (#141897) to add some glimmer to the butterflies and added the Pastel Pearls (#154571) to the centre of each butterfly.
The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set (#151331) and stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099), then cut with an Ornate Frames die (#150664) and attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

I will show you more of these products in the coming weeks.

Have a great day!!

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


No comments:

Post a Comment