Sunday 29 August 2021

Angels Of Peace

Hello my friends,

I think this is a stunning card just with Gold & Very Vanilla card.




The card stock is Very Vanilla card (#106550) and Brushed Metallic 12”x12” cardstock (#153524).

I embossed the Very Vanilla cardfront with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder (#156385) and matted this with the Brushed Metallic cardstock. I then cut another piece of the gold metallic card with a die which is included with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. I then placed this into the folder to emboss the die-cut piece. This was attached to the card front.

I stamped the cute angel from the Angels Of Peace stamp set (#156365) with VersaMark (#102283). This was then heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#155555) and set with the Heat Tool (#129056). This was cut with another Merriest Frames Die.

 “Joy” from the Merriest Moments stamp set (#156353) was also gold embossed. This was then cut with an Ornate Frames Die (#150664). The angel and sentiment were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”


Stay safe & Keep crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment