Tuesday 10 August 2021

Happy Holly-Days

Hello,

I love this bird from the Happy Holly-Days stamp set (#156342), and even though it is a Christmas set, I have used the bird for an any occasion card.




I stamped the bird with Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099), then fussy cut it. The Highland Heather card front (#147010) was dry embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D embossing Folder (#156505) and attached to the Basic White base card (#159228). The designer paper is from the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack (#155505). I attached the Square Vellum Doilie (#152484) to the card. I taped an area which would be a covered with the printed card, the bird and sentiment, so it’s not visible through the vellum. 

The sentiment is from the Very Versailles stamp set (#149275), stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink and cut with an Ornate Frames Die (#150664). The sentiment and bird were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

I added some Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to the bird. Just a reminder that some inks can bleed when using the Wink Of Stella. I used it on the bird where there was some shading and it did bleed slightly but that’s what I wanted to achieve.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

Stay safe & keep crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment