Saturday 21 August 2021

Delicate Dahlias Sale-a-bration

Hi again my friends,

There is a range of free products (with a qualifying order) from Sale-a-bration and one of my favourites is the Delicate Dahlias stamp set (#156601).




I stamped the dahlia with Highland Heather ink (#147103). I had a mask which I had made previously by stamping on a post-it note and cut around the image. This was the placed over the stamped image on the Basic White card (#159228). I then stamped the leaves with Pear Pizzaz ink (#147104) after stamping off on scrap paper for a lighter colour. Masking allows you to stamp two or more images and gives a layered look. I cut this with a Stitched Rectangles Die (#151820) and matted this with Highland Heather card (#147010).

I then stamped the smaller flowers and leaves from the Delicate Dahlias stamp set on a strip of Basic White card. This was attached to the card front which had been dry embossed with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder (#156505). The base card is Highland Heather.

The matted dahlia image was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). Congratulations is from the Art Gallery stamp set (#158201) and stamped with Highland Heather ink then cut with a Stitched Rectangles Die.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”


Stay safe & keep crafting!!







No comments:

Post a Comment