Sunday 13 March 2022

New Horizons Designer Series Ppaer

Hi & welcome everyone,

I love how easy it is to make a beautiful scene with the New Horizons Designer Series Paper (#157768). This pack is 6”x6” and has a lovely range of designs.





I matted the DSP with the Basic Black card (#121688) then attached it to the Very Vanilla base card (#106550).

I cut the tree using a Beautiful Trees Die (#155840) from Copper Foil Sheet (#142020). This was backed with Adhesive Sheets (#152334) which makes it easy to adhere the tree to the card.

I attached Very Vanilla card to a piece of Foam Adhesive Sheets (#152815) before cutting the fence with the Horizon Dies (#157778). The Foam Adhesive sheets are double sided foam sheets which is great to give dimension to the card.

I have used Basic Black card for the birds. The birds sitting in the tree are cut with the Beautiful Trees Dies and the flying birds are cut with the Waves Dies (#158840). The birds in the tree were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) and the others had Adhesive Sheet attached to the back of the card.

TIP: Sometimes I don't attach a sentiment to the card till I know who I am giving it to, as it may be the wrong sentiment. It’s easy just to add the sentiment later for the appropriate occasion. 

“Love what you do and share what you love.”




No comments:

Post a Comment