Monday 21 March 2022

Slim Card Dies

Hello ladies & guys,

Here’s a fairly easy card using the Slim Card Dies (#157965).




I cut the Flowering Fields 12”x12” Designer Series Paper (#157670) with one of the Slim Card dies. I then placed the DSP that is ‘all connected” onto a piece of Gorgeous Grape card, measuring 7.6cm x 20.2cm (3”x8”) as shown below.







I used a post it note to keep this in place, then I glued each of the separate pieces back into it’s original position using the Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755). I then removed the “template” piece leaving the glued pieces on the Gorgeous Grape card.

I attached the completed piece to the Very Vanilla Base card (#106550).The sentiment is from the Positive Thoughts stamp set (#151490) and stamped with  Gorgeous Grape ink (#147099). A die from the Ornate Layers Dies (#152726) was used to cut the sentiment, then matted with Gorgeous Grape card. Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach this to the card. I chose the Brushed Brass Butterflies (#158136) for the embellishments.

 TIP: The piece of Designer Paper which was used as a template and not used on this card can be used for another card.

“Love what you do and share what you love.”







No comments:

Post a Comment