Monday 1 October 2012

Baby Prints and fold out card

Hello

I have made this card many times over the years, especially for special occasions such as weddings and engagements. Today I decided to make it into a fold out mini album using photos of our youngest Grandson. Isn't he adorable! I used the Baby Prints Stamp set for the hand and foot prints as well as the sentiment on the front. Also used the Baby Bundle stamp set for the small embellishments.
This shows the whole card opened out.



Then showing some close ups.....







And this is the front cover.





...and the card/album partly unfolded...




I used the Baby Tees wheel on the Pacific point and Poppy Parade card but it hasn't shown up very well in the photo. I embossed the punched hearts with the hearts from the Adorning Accents folder. I have used both current and retired Stampin' Up products in this card.

That's all for today
Happy stamping
Lesley.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment