Wednesday 24 October 2012

Trifold wedding card

Hi all
I have a wedding to go to so this is the card I have made for the lovely couple.







I used an A4 piece of shimmery white card stock. On the longer side I scored at 9.9cm from each end. Cut and score as shown below and fold as shown in the first photo.


I used Bashful Blue and DSP (retired). I punched the bashful blue with the hearts border. The hearts were punched, and the shimmery white heart was embossed with the vintage wallpaper then added 3 Pearl Jewels. The 2nd heart was cut in both Shimmery White and Basic Black. I cut the black heart in half then cut a small wedge. I then glued the small part to the remainder of the heart which makes it look like the lapel of a suit. I then added 2 pearls. On the lapels I added Crystal Effects for a glossy finish. Congratulations is from the Curly Cute stamp set, and the Petite Pairs is the other set used. The papillon Potpourri butterfly was stamped with gold and punched with Elegant Butterfly. Creative Elements stamp set was also used on the Bashfull Blue on the right side of the open card.

Enjoy making this card.
😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment