Wednesday 3 October 2012

Triple layer card, Creative Elements and Language of Friendship

Hi
Today I decided to make some triple layer cards which are very popular at the moment. The first one I made using Creative Elements and Language of Friendship Stamp sets, and punched the bird using bird builder punch. The sentiment is from the Petite Pairs Stamp set and the punches I used were 1-3/4 " scallop circle and 1-3/8 circle. A small pearl was used for the birds eye.

Then I thought I would see what the same card looked like but without any stamping on the top whisper white card to allow the bird to stand out a bit more. I liked it!

The third card I decided to limit the amount of stamping and added the elegant butterfly using the Papillion Potpourri stamp set. A bit of bling was added to the butterfly and the right hand corner using rhinestone basic jewels. I really like this one!!. This shows how you can do 3 similar cards but they can all be different just by changing one or two elements.

The card stock used is Midnight Muse and Raspberry ripple, as well as gumball green in the top two cards, all from the beautiful new in colours and of course whisper white.

Happy stamping
Lesley.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment