Wednesday 10 October 2012

Delicate Doilies

Hi
This is another stamp set which I haven't used all of the stamps from - the Delicate Doilies, so have used them today on Perfect Plum and Very Vanilla card. I stamped using Elegant Eggplant ink. I stamped the smaller image then cut with the circle punch and placed it on the larger image using dimensionals. I punched the scalloped border in Basic Black to mat the very vanilla card. The top sentiment was also one I hadn't used before. The base card was Basic Black. Rhinestones were used in the centre of the doily and on the right side of the card.







This stamp from the four Frames set and this sentiment from Bring on the Cake are also part of my challenge to use those unused stamps. The colours are Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black and Very vanilla. The Decorative Label punch and pearls were also used.



I have enjoyed this challenge using some of my unused stamps and am happy with the results with some lovely cards.

😊Happy Stamping😊
Lesley


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment