Saturday 16 December 2017

Lots Of Labels Framelits

Hi everyone,

As a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator I often want to give more than just a business card to a potential customer so today I made these little bookmarks for that purpose.


I cut the Very Vanilla card with the second largest of the Lots Of Labels Framelits (#138281) before stamping a variety of images on the card with a variety of inks. Then I sponged around the edges of the bookmarks. I also attached my information on the back of the card. As I wanted to make these a bit more substantial I then laminated them, then cut each with the largest of the Lots Of Labels Framelits. A hole was punched in the top of the bookmarks then I added a Gold 1/8” ribbon (#134583) to each of the bookmarks. I thought this was an easy way to show some simple stamping as well as including all my information.

I hope you are having a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment