Friday 15 December 2017

May Flower Framelits

Hello ladies and Guys,

I can’t believe how busy I have been since returning from holidays a couple of weeks ago, so I apologise for not having a chance to get my blog organised everyday. I like to try to do it daily but life just gets a bit hectic sometimes. Hopefully I will get more organised in the new year. Now for todays card.


The stamp set for the flourish and flowers is Falling Flowers (#c139556, #w139553). To stamp the flourish, I attached the small square of Whisper White (#106549) to the Whisper White card front with a post it note to keep it in place. Then I stamped the flourish with Pear Pizzaz ink (#131180) so it stamped on both pieces of card. Remove the post it note and attach the small white card to a piece of Wisteria Wonder card (#124389) which has been cut with one of the dies from the Layering Square Framelits (#141708). This was then attached to the card front, lining up the image. The flowers were stamped with Elegant Eggplant ink (#126969) and Crushed Curry (#131173). Happy Birthday from the Big On Birthdays stamp set (#p142877) and also stamped with Elegant Eggplant ink. The base card is Wisteria Wonder. I finished the card with some Glitter Enamel Dots (#144200). These dots come in 4 different colours - Dapper Denim, Crushed Curry, Berry Burst and Old Olive. There are 160 sparkly adhesive backed dots with Ombré shades for multiple hues. Beautiful! The  elegant eggplant flower was attached to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensional (#104430).

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment