Sunday 28 January 2018

Lots Of Lavender

Hello,

The Lots Of Lavender stamp set is one of the Sale-a-bration products. This is a 2 step set, but I chose to use just the one image here on this card. I thought there was enough colour with the Lemon Lime Twist.



The base card is Lemon Lime Twist (#144250). The next layer is Whisper White (#106549) and on top of this is the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate (#141653). I used the gold side of this acetate, it has silver on the reverse. I then layered a small piece of the Lemon Lime Twist Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (#144131) on top of the acetate. The next layers are Lemon Lime Twist and Whisper White. I stamped the flowers using VersaMark (#102283) and Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (#109129), which was heat set with the Heat Tool (#129056). Lots of layers but very simple!

Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment