Monday 1 January 2018

Happy New Year

Hello friends,

Firstly I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year. Thanks for all the support for this past year and I hope you have enjoyed and learnt something from my posts. I am sure this coming year will be exciting with lots of new products from Stampin’ Up! The new occasions catalogue will be available from the 3rd January and I can’t wait to show you some of my cards using these products. Today I have used a framelit from Sale-a-bration which also starts on the 3rd January. The Framelit which cut “celebration” is from the Celebrate You Thinlits Dies (#146840). This set has 3 dies, and also includes “amazing” and “you”. This year this set and one stamp set is free with a $180 purchase. All other free products are with $90 purchases and there is a great variety of products to choose from.



I just had to use this gorgeous DSP from the Year Of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper (#144640), which looks like fireworks, so appropriate for New Year. I attached this to the Pool Party base card (#124391) and used a piece of Island Indigo card (#124390) along the top. I used the silver tape from the Year Of Cheer Specialty Washi Tape (#144644) across the bottom of the card. Celebrate was cut from Pool Party card and I sponged some Island Indigo ink (#126986) along the bottom of the letters. I liked this effect. 2018 was cut using the Large Numbers Framelits (#140622) and I used Island Indigo card. I added some Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to the numbers for that extra sparkle.  Celebrate was glued to the card with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309) and for the numbers I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). 


Have a great day and a great year.

1 comment:

  1. Love this one! The fireworks effects on the DSP work really well for the new year theme.

    ReplyDelete