Friday 5 January 2018

Petal Garden Memories and More Card Pack

Hi everyone,

The Memories and More card packs are great for both Scrapbooking memories and using to make an easy card. Today I have used the Petal Garden Memories And More Card Pack (#144208). This pack includes 72 double sided cards in 2 sizes, as well as stickers and gold foil die cuts. There is a variety of designs and the colours in this set are Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White.




I used Calypso Coral for the base card (#124392). The next layer is Old Olive (#106576), then the next 2 layers are from the card pack. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Sale-a-bration Happy Wishes stamp set (#c147227, #w147224) using Pear Pizzaz ink (#131290) and Calypso Coral ink (#126983). To stamp “happy” with the 2 colours,  I inked the stamp with Pear Pizzaz ink, then wiped the area where the flowers are and using a Dauber, I added Calypso Coral ink, then stamped the image. “Birthday” was also stamped with Calypso Coral. The other images are already printed on the cards. The banner is Calypso Coral card and punched with the Banner Triple punch (#138292). I added some of the Iridescent Sequins (#144212) to the card for a bit of bling. 
Yes, that was an easy card and I was pleased with the end result.

That’s all for today.




No comments:

Post a Comment