Sunday, 26 July 2026

Botanical Glow Hot Foil Bundle

 Hello everyone,

You might think I am obsessed with the Stampin’ Hot Foil System (#170012), well you are right. I just love the professional look these foils give to your projects.




I hot foiled the leaves onto the Garden Poetry Designer Series Paper (#167113) from the Botanical Glow Hot Foil dies (#170056) using Gold Foil (#170066). I then stamped the leaves from the Botanical  Glow stamp set (#170054) using Pool Party ink (#147107). This was double matted with Berry Burst card (#144249) and Daffodil Delight card (#121680), then attached to the Basic White base card (#166781).

I used the Light Pink Foil (#170068) for the butterflies from the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies (#170045). Using the co-ordinating Butterfly Flight Decorative Masks (#170076), I coloured the butterflies with Bubble Bath ink (#161664), Strawberry Slush ink (#165286) and Berry Burst ink (#147143). These were cut with the co-ordinating open dies.

“Sending Hugs” is from the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (#170052) and I used the Gold Foil. The open dies were used to cut the sentiments. There are 11 sentiments which can all be hot foiled at one time then all cut with the die. I put the remainder sentiments aside so I always have some sentiments on hand.

The butterflies were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) for the sentiment. The die cut leaves are from the Butterfly Flight dies and they were cut from Peaceful Pine card (#167692) backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334). The sentiments are from the Charming Shimmer Faceted Dots (#166139).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment