Hello everyone,
I have used the Echos Of Detail Hot Foil Dies (#170048) for this beautiful silver background behind the leaves.
I used the Silver Foil (#170067) on Basic White card (#166781). This card and the Shimmering Stripes Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168197) were matted with Coastal Cabana card (#131302) and attached to the Basic White base card.
I used a Natures Symphony die (#166925) to cut the leaves from Coastal Cabana card. This was attached to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
“Happiest Birthday Wishes” from the Notes Of Spring stamp set (#167979) was stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and I used Silver Powder from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powders (#165678) and set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). This was cut with a Stitched Stocking die (#168230) - coming in the next catalogue on 1st September. The edges of the sentiment was daubered with Coastal Cabana ink (#147097) and then attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
“Love what you do and share what you do.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment