Hi again everyone,
A great masculine card today using the Sunset Coast dies (#167780).
I cut the lighthouse image using the dies and used Silver Foil Sheets (#163387), then cut the circle with a Stylish Shapes die (#159183).
The card front is from the Shimmering Stripes Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168197). I coloured this with a Blending Brush (#153611) and Azure Afternoon ink (#161663). The circle was also cut with the Stylish Shapes die.
I dry embossed the Basic White card (#166781) with the Soft Waves Embossing Folder. I attached the Shimmering Stripes Paper to the embossed card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), then matted this with Azure Afternoon card (#161728). The base card is Basic White.
The lighthouse image was attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755).
I used the Silver Foil Sheets for the shells & starfish and Azure Afternoon card for the birds. These dies are also from the Sunset Coast dies. They were attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots.
The sentiment is from the Begonia Belle stamp set (#168592) and stamped with Azure Afternoon ink, then cut with a Nested Essentials die (#161597) and taped top the card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment