Tuesday, 28 July 2026

Botanical Expressions Die

 Hi again everyone,

The Botanical Expressions Die (#168152) has been used to cut the strip of leaves on today’s card.




Firstly I coloured the Basic White card front (#166781) with Pretty Peacock ink (#150083), Pecan Pie ink (#161665) and Daffodil Delight ink (#147094) using Blending Brushes (#153611). I then cut the leaves with the die and dry embossed the top & bottom of the card with the Lovely Stripes Embossing Folder (#167179). This card was attached to a piece of the Natures Walk Designer Series Paper (#166912) then attached it to the Basic White base card.

The butterflies are from the Gilded Wings Accents (#169953). For the detailed butterfly I used the back of the butterfly and coloured it with Pretty Peacock ink and a Blending Brush. This was attached to the gold butterfly with a Mini Glue Dot (#103683) and the gold butterfly was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

“Happy Birthday” from the Lily Of The Valley stamp set (#167937) was stamped with Pretty Peacock ink and I fussy cut this and attached it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.

The Antique Pearls (#164679) were coloured with a Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Blend (#161676) before adding to the card.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.




https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment