Hello friends,
Yes, more hot foiling on this card, using the Framed & Fabulous Hot Foil Dies (#170578) as well as others.
Many of the Hot Foil dies include both the hot foiled dies and cutting dies like this one.
I hot foiled the circle of fine lines from the Framed & Fabulous Hot Foil dies using Green Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170555) onto Gold Foil Sheets (#132622). This was then cut with one of the cutting dies from the set. I then used the left over green foil on Basic White card (#166781) using the Reverse Hot Foil Plate (#170043), and then I cut this with another of the cutting dies with the scalloped edge. This was dry embossed with the Textured Tree Ring 3D Embossing Folder (#168220).
The flower is from the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Dies (#170041) and I used Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170066). This flower was fussy cut from the larger image and was a left over from a previous project. I now have a huge range of “leftover” foiled images & sentiments which are very handy when making a card.
“Just A Little Hello” was also gold foiled and is from the Sweetly Sentimental Hot Foil Dies (#170052). This also has a cutting die to cut all the sentiments in this set.
The Basic White card front was dry embossed with the now retired Dotted Circles Embossing Folder and attached to the Basic White base card. Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attach the die cut Gold Foil Sheet to the card. The green foil & flower were taped and the sentiment was attached with Mini Glue Dots (#103683).
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment