Hello friends,
The Lily Of The Valley Bundle (#167943) used on this card, consists of the Lily Of The Valley stamp set (#167937) and the Lily Of The Valley dies (#167942).
I have used the Valley In Bloom Designer Series Paper (#167935) for the card front and matted this with Barely Blush card (#167690), then attached it to the Basic White base card (#166781).
I cut the Barely Blush Paper from the 2026-2028 In Color Pearlised Specialty Paper (#167766) for the die cut pieces. This card was backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334), then attached to the card front.
The flowers were stamped with Granny Apple Green ink (#147095) and I coloured the flowers with the Barely Blush Shimmer Brush (#167664). I stamped 2 of the longer stems of flowers and one of the smaller flowers and leaves.
The 3 larger leaves were die cut from Lemon Lime Twist card (#144250) and I attached these and the smaller floral image to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The 2 longer stems were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
“Happy Birthday” is from the same stamp set and stamped with Granny Apple Green ink. A Words & Wishes die (#167894) was used to cut the sentiment and then attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).
The embellishments are from the 2026-2028 In Color Butterflies (#167656).
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment