Thursday, 20 August 2026

Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper

 Hello again friends,

For a quick & easy card you can’t go past some designer series paper and some dies, as I have used on today’s card.




The 3 strips of Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper (#167737) were attached to the Golden Glow card (#167686), then this was attached to the Basic White base card (#166781).

“Happy Birthday” is cut with the Words & Wishes dies (#167894). I used Soft Sea Foam card (#147012) for the background of the sentiment and Golden Glow card for the words. This card was backed with Adhesive sheet (#152334) so it is easy to attach this to the background card. The sentiment was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

The embellishments are from the 2026-2028 In Color Dots (#167546). I also used the Golden Glow Shimmer Brush (#167662) on the words to give some extra colour & shimmer.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE. 




https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment