Saturday, 29 August 2026

Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Bundle

 Hi everyone,

I always love some glimmer and shine on my cards so the hot foil and the Metal Effects Specialty Paper (#167105) doesn’t disappoint. Also my obsession with Hot Foiling continues.



I have used the Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Dies (#170558) with Copper Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170553) on Basic White card (#166781). The Lustrous Leaves Bundle (#170559) also includes the Lustrous Leaves Decorative Masks (#170557) which I have used to colour the leaves using Blending Brushes (#153611). The coloured inks used are Old Olive (#147090), Pecan Pie (#161665), Crumb Cake (#147116), Cajun Craze (#147085), Cherry Cobbler (#147083), Granny Apple Green (#147095), Pretty Peacock (#150083) and Golden Glow (#167676). It’s great to be able to get different shades of the one colour with using less colour and pressure for the lighter colour, or more colour and pressure for a darker colour, which I have done on some of the leaves.

The cutting dies were used to cut the leaves once they were coloured.

I used the Framed & Fabulous Hot Foil Dies (#170578) & Copper Foil for the circular image and cut it with a cutting die from the same set. “Best Wishes” is from the Framed & Fabulous stamp set (#170573). These are available as a bundle - Framed & Fabulous Bundle - (#170579).

The card front is the Copper from the Metal Effects Specialty Paper (#167105) and I dry embossed this with the Textured Tree Ring Embossing Folder (#168220) before attaching it to the Basic White base card.

The leaves & sentiment were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) and Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The embellishments on the sentiment are from the Glossy Garden Dots (#168577).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment