Hello again crafty friends,
I have used the Stylish Shapes dies (#159183) for the circles on today’s card. You could use any stamps and designer papers on this easy card.
The Valley In Bloom Designer Series Paper (#167935) was used for 2 of the circles. I stamped the small floral image from the Lily Of The Valley stamp set (#167937) using Granny Apple Green ink (#147095). I coloured the leaves with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends (#154885) and the flowers with the Barely Blush Shimmer Brush (#167664). The other circles were cut from Granny Apple Green card (#147014).
The sentiment from the Begonia Belle stamp set (#168592) was stamped with Granny Apple Green ink.
The Basic White card front (#166781) was dry embossed with the Textured Tree Ring 3D Embossing Folder (#168220) and matted with Granny Apple Green card. This was attached to the Basic White base card.
The circles were attached to the card with tape, Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).
The 2026-2028 In Color Butterflies (#167656) were added to finish the card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment