Wednesday 16 May 2018

Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits

Hi Ladies & Guys,

Over the next few days I am going to highlight some of the Framelits, and today I have used the gorgeous Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits (#140621).



I have used the Shimmery White card (#121717) only, which is my favourite card for special occasions as it has a beautiful shimmer. The Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits have cut the heart and the flowers. I sponged the flowers with Powder Pink ink (#144084) before attaching them to the heart with Mini Glue Dots (#103683). The sentiments from the Floral Phrases stamp set (#c141767, #w141764) were also stamped with Powder Pink ink. The heart was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) as well as Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). I coloured the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the Dark Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends (#144044) before adding them to the flowers.

This is a very simple but elegant card, which I am sure any bride would love to receive. 

Have an amazing day.




No comments:

Post a Comment