Saturday 19 May 2018

Rose Garden Thinlits

Hello friends,


The Rose Garden Thinlits (#140619) have been used on todays card to cut this beautiful flower.




I cut the Berry Burst card (#144248) with the largest framelit from this set. I used the Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to splatter some glitter to the background (much more visible on the actual card). Next I added a piece of Wild Wasabi card (#111850) inside the front of the card. Then I cut the framelit again from Pink Pirouette card (#116203), which I had adhered the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) and attached this detailed image on top of the Wild Wasabi card. I then cut the flower part of the framelit from the Myths & Magic 6” x 6” Glimmer Paper (#145601), and piece by piece glued this in place on the flower with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen (#138309). The sentiment from the Rose Wonder stamp set (#140697) was stamped with Berry Burst ink (#144083) and cut with a die from the Rose Garden Thinlits. Iridescent Sequins (#144212) were added to the label, then this was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430). 


I hope you are having a great weekend. I spent the day at a team day and had great fun playing with new products from the upcoming catalogue. I will share these cards with you soon. If you are in Australia and would like a catalogue, please contact me.





No comments:

Post a Comment