Friday 18 May 2018

Sweet Cupcake

Welcome everyone,

Highlighting framelits again, I have used 3 sets of Framelits on today’s card.




I attached the Basic Black card (#121688) to the Whisper White base card (#106549), then on top of this added the Naturally Eclectic Card Overlay (#144188). This overlay is Acetate with 3 designs in white or gold. I used one of the gold designs. The base of the cupcake is stamped from the Sweet Cupcake stamp set (#p141498). I stamped one image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink (#132708) on Real Red Card (#106578). The base and top of the cupcake as well as the candle are all cut with dies from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits (#141474). The Designer Series Paper I used for the top of the cupcake is from the Tutti Fruiti 6”x6” DSP. The candle is stamped with Real Red ink (#126949). The circle is cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits (#145372). “Birthday” is from the Happy Birthday Thinlits (#143700), I just cut “happy” off the top. “Wish” is from the Cupcake Cutouts Framelits. I cut these words in both Basic Black card and Real Red card. I had adhered the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet (#144106) to the card before cutting. The words were put together, just offsetting them slightly to get a shadow effect. Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) were used to attached the top of the cupcake to the card. I don’t think you can see it very well, but I added glimmer to the cupcake with the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush (#141897).

Have a fantastic day.





No comments:

Post a Comment