Wednesday, 30 September 2026

All Wrapped Up Specialty Designer Series Paper

 Hello friends,

This beautiful bouquet is from the All Wrapped Up Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168473).



I fussy cut the bouquet. Some of the images on other designs in the DSP pack have co-ordinating dies in the Wrapped Greenery dies (#168486) and they also co-ordinate with the Wrapped Greenery stamp set (#168484).

I stamped the leaves from the stamp set using Peaceful Pine ink (#167679) onto the Basic White card front. I stamped off for the middle image to get a lighter image. The card front was matted with Real Red card (#106578) and attached to the Basic White base card.

I cut the label from Frosted Pinecones dies (#168371), then dry embossed it with the Softly Woven Embossing Folder (#168466) and taped it to the card. The bouquet was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

The sentiment is from the Pretty Poinsettia stamp set (#168140), stamped with Real Red ink (#147084) and cut with a Noel Tidings die (#168457). Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) were used to attach the sentiment. 

The embellishments are the Adhesive-Backed Christmas Berries (#168549).

“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment