Tuesday, 29 September 2026

A Stitched Season Designer Series Paper

 Hello again & welcome,

I’m back from a quick trip away to see family. Today I am making Christmas cards and I have used A Stitched Season Designer Series Paper (#168223) for this card.



I cut the squares of the DSP and attached them to the Basic White card front (#166781). Using a die from the Stitched Stocking dies (#168230), I cut the red & gold “stars” from the Timeless Metallic Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168548). I used Mini Glue Dots (#103683) to attach the red die cuts and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) to attach the Gold die cuts.

“Merry Christmas” is from the Stitched Stocking stamp set (#168224) and I stamped this with Real Red ink (#147084). I cut the sentiment and the Real Red card (#106578) with the Stitched Stocking dies. I attached the sentiment onto the Real Red card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

The card front was attached to the Basic White base card.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment