Hello,
I fussy cut the sunflowers from the Radiant Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168362) for this card.
I dry embossed the Golden Glow card front (#167686) with the Rustic Check Embossing Folder (#168442) and attached it to the Very Vanilla base card (#166785).
The leaves are from the Pretty Poinsettia dies (#168146). These dies are impressions dies, so when you use the Impressions Plate (#167767) it gives extra embossed image. These leaves were cut from Garden green card (#108605) and I added extra colour around the edges with a dauber and Garden Green ink (#147087). I cut the leaves apart so I had individual leaves.
“Happy Birthday” from the Framed & Fabulous stamp set (#170573) was stamped with Early Espresso ink (#147114), then cut with a Scalloped Blooms die (#167646).
The sentiment was taped to the card and I used Mini Glue Dots (#103683) to attach the leaves. The flowers were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Glue Dots. The Gold Adhesive-Backed Dots (#168467) were added to finish the card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment