Thursday, 3 September 2026

Country Woods Designer Series Paper

 Hello everyone,

I have used a mix of current and retired products on today’s card. I needed a card for an 18 year old apprentice carpenter so the retired Trusty Tools Bundle is perfect along with the Country Woods Designer Series Paper (#163393).



I matted the 2 pieces of DSP with Earthen Toned Metallic Specialty Paper (#165901). This is available from the Last Chance products while stocks last. The base card is Basic White (#166781).

I stamped the tools from the Trusty Tools stamp set, on Smoky Slate card (#131291) using VersaMark (#102283) with Black Powder from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powders (#165678). This was set with the Heat Tool (#129056). The tools were cut with co-ordinating Trusty Tools dies. I used Clear Wink Of Stella (#141897) to add some glimmer to the tools. I added some colour to the paint brush bristles using the Golden Glow Shimmer Brush (#167662).

“Happy Birthday” is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) and I used the Copper Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170553), on Basic White card.

The sentiment, 18 and tools were attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

The screws and washers also cut from Earthen Toned Metallic Specialty Paper were glued with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755). 

This is a larger card, using a full sheet of A4 and scored in half.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.





https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment