Hello friends,
After using the laser cut piece from the August Paper Pumpkin kit as a mask on yesterday’s card, I have now used the same piece for the card front on this card.
I had applied the Soft Sea Foam ink (#147012) and Pool Party ink (#147107) with Blending Brushes (#153611), so this was ready to be attached to the base card from the kit.
The sentiment and frames are from the Exciting Times stamp set (#167875). I used VersaMark (#102283) and the Gold Powder from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powders (#165678) for the sentiment and radiating frame, and set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). This was punched with the Rounded Rectangle punch (#167880). The outer frame was stamped with Coastal Cabana ink (#147097) and attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The flowers are from the Detailed Flora Dies (#168664) and I used Coastal Cabana card (#131302) and Gold Foil sheet (#132622) and attached them to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683).
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment