Friday, 4 September 2026

 Hello,

We all have left over designer paper which we just can’t throw away, so why not use it, like I have on this easy card.




Using the Tile Garden Dies (#168573), I cut a variety of pieces from the Scenic Coast Specialty Designer Series Paper (#167773).

I taped each of the squares to the Lunar Lustre Specialty Paper (#167199). This paper is in the Last Chance products, so available while stocks last. The card front was matted with Gorgeous Grape card (#147011) and attached to the Basic White base card (#166781).

The sentiment is from the Framed & Fabulous stamp set (#170573). This was stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and Silver Powder from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powders (#165678), then set with the Heat Tool (#129056). This was also cut with one of the dies and attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

The embellishments are from the retired Drusy Adhesive-Backed Embellishments.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment