Monday, 21 September 2026

Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies

 Hello friends,

This beautiful butterfly is from the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies (#170045) and I have used the Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil (#170066).



This butterfly was foiled onto the Red from the Timeless Metallic Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168548) and cut with the co-ordinating cutting die.

The brickwork from the Echos Of Detail Hot Foil Dies (#170048) was also hot foiled with Gold on Very Vanilla card (#166785). On another piece of Very Vanilla card I used a die from the Beautifully Celebrated Dies (#166974) to cut the “window”, then dry embossed the card with the (retired) Beautiful Pattern Embossing Folder. This was attached to the card with the bricks, then matted with Real Red card (#106578). The base card is Very Vanilla.

For the leaves I used a die from Nature’s Symphony with Gold Foil Sheet (#132622). I only used part of the leafy image. I used Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) to attach the leaves to the card.

“Best Wishes” is from the Elegantly Wrapped stamp set (#168474) and I stamped this with VersaMark (#102283) and used the Gold Powder from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powders (#165678) and set it with the Heat Tool (#129056). A Stylish Shapes die (#159183) was used to cut the sentiment.

The sentiment & butterfly was attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment