Hi again everyone,
The Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil Dies (#170558) will be available from 1st September, and have been used on today’s card.
I used the Copper Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170553) for the leaves and the sentiment. After hot foiling the leaves I then used the negative image with the Reverse Hot Foil Die (#170043), and I used a mix of these. I love how you can get double the foiling using the Reverse plate.
The card used for the leaves are all Two Tone cardstock as this is slightly smoother and I find especially for the reverse image it works better. The colours I used are Crushed Curry (#166670), Pecan Pie (#166688), Old Olive (#166683) and Peaceful Pine (#167698).
The leaves were cut with the co-ordinating cutting dies. I then cut some smaller leaves from the same set using some retired copper foils.
The sentiment is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042). This was also cut with co-ordinating dies.
The Basic White card front (#166781) was dry embossed with the Ferns & Flora Embossing Folder (#167744). This was matted with Metal Effects Specialty Paper (#167105). I also used this paper to cut the label from the Paradise Garden dies (#167120).
The leaves were attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108). The label was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and the sentiment was attached with Mini Glue Dots.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment