Hi & welcome again,
A sneak peek of some products available next week (1st September) from the new catalogue. I have used the Tile Garden dies (#168573) to cut the squares.
I cut 2 of the larger squares from Basic White card (#166785). I attached these together - one was placed as a square and the other as a diamond to create the shape.The small squares were cut from the Mosaic Garden Designer Series Paper (#168566) and attached them alternately to the larger white card.
The Basic White card front was dry embossed with the retired Beautiful Pattern Embossing Folder, then matted with Hydrangea Hue card (#167688) and attached to the Basic White base card.
“Thank You” is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) using Silver Stampin’ Hot Foil Rolls (#170067). This was hot foiled onto Hydrangea Hue card. The co-ordinating cutting die cut the sentiment.
The small circle was cut using a die from the Stylish Shapes (#159183), dry embossed with the Beautiful Pattern Embossing Folder and attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683).
I used Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108) to attach the sentiment and die cut “squares” to the card.
2026-2028 In Color Butterflies (#167656) were added to the card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment