Sunday, 2 August 2026

Sunflower embossing folder

 Hi everyone,

I love the look of an almost all white card with a pop of colour like today’s card.




The Basic White card front (#166781) was dry embossed with the Sunflower 3D Embossing Folder (#166145), then attached to the Basic White base card.

The 2 scalloped circles were cut with the Scalloped Blooms dies (#167646). I stamped the floral image from the Fern & Flora stamp set (#167739) onto the smaller circle using the Basic Black Hybrid Stampin’ Pad (#166648). This was coloured with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#154883) and Granny Apple Green (#154885). The larger circle was attached to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430).

The sentiment is from the All Aflutter stamp set (#167564) and stamped with Crushed Curry ink (#147087). I chose to only use part of the sentiment so I masked “today” so it wasn't inked, then removed the mask before stamping. The sentiment was then punched with the Three Banner punch (#167050) and attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.




https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment