Saturday, 15 August 2026

Moonlit Flora Suite Collection

 Hello friends,

I have used the Moonlit Flora Designer Series Paper (#167737) on this card along with other products from the Moonlit Flora Suite Collection (#167749)



I dry embossed the Berry Burst card (#144249) with the Fern & Flora 3D Embossing Folder (#167744) then attached the DSP.

The leaves were cut with the Fern & Flora dies (#168991) from Soft Sea Foam card (#147012), Old Olive card (#106576) and Bubble Bath card (#161727). These 3 cards were backed with Adhesive Sheet (#152334) making them easy to attach to the card.

“Thank You” is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil dies (#170042) and I foiled this using the Light Pink Stampin’ Hot Foil Roll (#170553), then it was cut with the co-ordinating cutting die. This was attached to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment