Saturday, 22 August 2026

Heartfelt Hexagon Punch

 Hello everyone,

I have punched the Delicate Designs Specialty Paper (#167509) with the now retired Heartfelt Hexagon Punch. I love how these fit nicely together to create a pattern.



I attached these pieces to an also retired foil and cut off the excess around the edges. I then matted this with another piece of the foil, and then this looks like one piece. Doing it this way makes it easy to cut the pieces the correct size. The base card is Basic White (#166781).

The sentiment is from the Exciting Times stamp set (#167875) and stamped with VersaMark (#102283) and added Copper from the Metallics Wow! Embossing Powders (#165678). This was set with the Heat Tool (#129056) and also punched with the Heartfelt Hexagon Punch. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) to attach the sentiment. 


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment