Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Gold Hot Foiling

 Hello friends,

Another card with Hot Foiling and using the Gold Stampin’ Hot Foil (#170066) for “Happy Birthday”.



I used the Luxe Alphabet & Numbers Hot Foiling Dies (#170044) for the letters for “Happy”. They have a co-ordinating cutting die to cut each individual letter at the one time. For “Birthday” I used the Gold Foil with the Reverse Hot Foil Die (#170043), then cut it with a Words & Wishes Die (#167894).

The DSP is from the beautiful August Product Of The Month which is Glow Of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168598). I cut the front piece with a Perennial Postage die (#162607) and matted it with Cajun Craze card (#121683), then attached it to another of the Glow Of Harvest DSP. This was then attached to the Basic White base card (#166781).

The sentiment was glued with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com






No comments:

Post a Comment