Monday, 24 August 2026

Glow Of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper

 Welcome everyone,

The floral image on today’s card is from the Glow Of Harvest Specialty Designer Series Paper (#168598). This is the August Product Of The Month which is available to purchase for $9 (in Australia) with a $125 order. This beautiful paper has a fine shimmer all over. I fussy cut this image.



The card front is Golden Glow (#167686) and this was dry embossed with the Softly Woven Embossing folder (#168466). This is available in the next catalogue from 1st September. I matted this with Pecan Pie card (#161726) and attached it to the Very Vanilla base card (#166785).


The Flourish & Frames Hot Foil Dies (#170064) were used for the label. I used the Silver Opal Stampin’ Hot Foil (#170554) on Two-Tone Crumb Cake card (#166671) and this was cut with the co-ordinating cutting dies. I also used the Silver Opal Foil for the sentiment from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042). Even though this is silver foil it picks up all the colours around.

The leaves were cut with the cutting dies from the (upcoming) Lustrous Leaves Hot Foil dies (#170558) using both sides of the Two-Tone cardstock. The leaves were attached to the card with Mini Glue Dots (#103683) and the floral image and sentiment were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).

I have used the (retired) Iredescent Faceted Gems to compete the card.


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment