Hi again friends,
Another beautiful but simple card using the Stampin’ Hot Foil System (#170012).
I used the Garden Silhouette Hot Foil Die (#170041) with Gold Foil (#170066) on Basic White card (#166781). I only used part of the image which I attached to the card front which was dry embossed with the Rustic Check 3D Embossing Folder (#168442). This folder is a sneak peek from the next catalogue available from the 1st September. The card front was matted with Gorgeous Grape card (#147011) and attached to the Basic White base card.
“Thank You” was also Gold foiled and this is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042). There is a co-ordinating cutting die to cut the sentiment. I also cut a piece of Gorgeous Grape card with the same die and attached this slightly offset for a shadow effect. I attached this to the card with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
The gold Flower Accents (#165171) were added to finish the card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment