Hello everyone,
I was having a long needed clean up of my craft table and came across a card base from the Beautiful Blues kit (which is now retired) and some other bits & pieces, so thought I would make a quick card with them.
I had used the Flourish & Frames Hot Foil Dies (#170064) on Vellum Specialty Paper (#167099) using Silver Stampin’ Hot Foil roll (#170067). I then cut this label with the co-ordinating cutting die. The Night Of Navy card (#106577) was also cut with one of the dies.
“Thinking Of You” is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) and I also used the Silver Foil. The co-ordinating cutting die cut the sentiment. The labels were taped together and attached to the card and the sentiment was attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
The embellishments are from the Shimmering Dots (#167949).
I have a range of sentiments and other pieces from Hot Foiling put aside which makes it easy when I need a quick & easy card.
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment