Monday, 3 August 2026

Scalloped Blooms dies

 Hello,

A fancy fold card today using the Scalloped Blooms dies (#167646).




The largest scalloped circles were cut from the Lunar Lustre Specialty Paper (#167199).

I used the Botanical Glow Hot Foil die (#170056) with Silver Foil (#170067) on Basic White card (#166781), then I stamped the leaves from the Botanical Glow stamp (#170054) with Soft Sea Foam ink (#147102). I did 2 of these pieces and they were cut with a smaller Scalloped Blooms dies. I also cut a piece of the Hydrangea Hue card (#167688) with the same die, then dry embossed it with the Paradise Garden embossing folder (#167120). These 3 pieces were attached to the Lunar Lustre scalloped circles.

I attached the 3 circles to a piece of Basic White card, the full length of an A4 card and 5cm wide, then scored at both ends at 9.5cm.

The butterflies are also hot foiled with Silver Foil on the Hydrangea Hue from the 2026-2028 In Color Pearlised Specialty Paper (#167766). The butterflies are from the Butterfly Flight Hot Foil Dies (#170045) and I added some extra colour with a Blending Brush (#153611), Hydrangea Hue ink (#167677) and one of the Butterfly Flight Masks (#170076). I also used a small butterfly on Basic White card.

“Happy Birthday” is from the Classic Greetings Hot Foil Dies (#170042) and cut with the co-ordinating die from that set. The butterflies & sentiment were attached with Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430) and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).


“Love what you do and share what you love.”

INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.



https://www.stampinup.com.au


lesley.j.jendra@gmail.com


http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment