Hi friends,
I have used some of the pieces on today’s card from the Kindred Greetings Kit, which is the August Paper Pumpkin Kit.
I used the laser cut leaf image from the kit as a mask. I used Soft Sea Foam ink (#147102) with a Blending Brush (#153611), then I used Pool Party ink 161678) on top but trying to get a bit of variation in the colour.
I cut the arch with an Everyday Arches Die (#164629) from Pool Party card (#124391) and I dry embossed this with the retired Exposed Brick Embossing Folder. I then used 2 of the Everyday Arches dies to cut the “frame” from Coastal Cabana card (#131302).
The butterflies are from the All AFlutter stamp set (#167564) and I stamped these with Calypso Coral ink (#147101) and punched them with the All Aflutter punch (#167569).
“Best Wishes” from the Framed & Fabulous stamp set (#170573) and also stamped with Calypso Coral ink. This was stamped onto the circle die cut from the kit and attached to another die cut piece with the leaves.
The background and the embossed arch were taped to the Basic White base card (#166781). The “frame” was attached with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (#110755). The butterflies & sentiment were attached with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (#144108).
The embellishments used are the Shimmering Dots (#167949).
“Love what you do and share what you love.”
INSPIRE. CREATE. SHARE.
http://lesleysstampinground.blogspot.com


No comments:
Post a Comment